Friday, February 15, 2008

Mary Tyler Moore

This is a post I feel obligated to make. I have a silly little "no one will notice and won't care if they do" thing. It pretty much obligates me to talk about Mary Tyler Moore at this point.

The problem is I don't really have anything pressing to talk about involving MTM. Sure, I love the Mary Tyler Moore Show, but "I like it. It's funny" only gets one so far. I've never let potentially mundane topics stop me before, though. I'm not gonna start now.

I talked about my ability to draw unexpected connections between seemingly unrelated - lets face it, often actually unrelated - topics in the post "Tony Randall". They tell me this is a desirable employment skill. I've never seen that, but I'll play along if you say so.

And yeah, that's a clue.

At least I'm enjoying myself.

No comments: