Thursday, June 21, 2007

There was a stormy day in March

I think I mentioned it before. Snow heavy ... HUNDREDS of accidents across the Twin Cities metro. I had one.

But my case was a little different in the eyes of the law from the other hundreds.. See, I have multiple sclerosis. And being shook up after the accident (as anyone would be) my MS symptoms were positivly raging. So the state canceled my drivers license.

Ah, but all I had to do to get reinstated was a simple exam. I had that exam yesterday.

Got nervous (lots of anxiety!) My leg pooped out on me and I failed.

So, I feel like I've just taken a stiff chairshot in a shootfight.

I don't even really have a chance here to catch my breath and process this. I am having a REALLY hard time, folks. But still I have crap that has to get done ...

Helluva 100th post, huh? I'd like to have posted something celebratory, or at least one of my stupid lists ... But life got in the way.

See, there was this stormy day in March ...

2 comments:

Kenny Scott said...

Aye, I was waiting for the big 100 expecting it to be some blinder, but crap happens. Know the feeling. Hope it passes soon my old son.

Dave in MPLS said...

I'm hoping that too!

Ah well. I figure any post divisible by 5 can be celebrated ...

Just one of the things I've learned from comics. Divide by 5 ...