Monday, March 19, 2007

Nightmares

I had a pattern going with posts to this blog, but this post blows that. I can do that. I'm trained. Kids, don't try this at home.

I don't really have nightmares. Sure, I have the occasional bad dream, but usually it is forgotten shortly after waking. No, I don't really have nightmares. Instead I get to live them.

Everyone knows what nightmares are. Usually they involve worms, the devil, black horses, that kind of thing. Bah. Kids stuff. Want real nightmares?

A nightmare is putting on socks in the morning.

A nightmare is trying to get the cap back on the toothpaste.

A nightmare is a walk in the woods that is just impossible.

A nightmare is something used as a threat for years actually happening.

A nightmmare is your back going out because apparently you didn't have enough troubles.

This is the place in the post where I make some declaration or say something inspirational.

Sorry, I'm just not feeling very damn inspirational today.

No comments: