Saturday, March 24, 2007

Out of the void

Remember that candle I said to bring?

Well, light it up. We're gonna need the light to get out of this void.

On Battlestar Galactica (the first one, where Starbuck was a guy), the fleet spends several episodes travelling through a void. I never did figure out the physics of it, but it is probably best not to think too hard about television space opera. I violate that all the time. Ah well, it was a story device, and I reference it as such here.

So light up that candle. I'm through being dark for a while.

The first post after this may leave the reader with doubts about whether things are lightening up, but relax. Can a post about my underwear really be considered dark? I mean really?

And comics too?

Confused? You won't be after "My underwear was made in Thailand".

Or if you are, I'm not to blame.

No, Sue's to blame.

Rim shot. 50 points if you know where THAT came from.

No comments: