Saturday, September 15, 2007

Baked goods

More baked goods!

I came home from work the other day and hanging from my apartment door was a plastic grocery bag. Inside: a loaf of Chedder-Jalapeno Foccacia. A mysterious loaf of bread!

The source was plain to see - the manager of my apartments gave me rides to the grocery store while I was getting the whole transportation/grocery thing worked out after loosing my license, and one thing I picked up pretty much without fail was a loaf of that bread. She thought it would be a nice gesture to surprise me with some.

And it was. Certainly an unexpected one.

I guess that is the upside to the stuff I've dealt with the past few months. People just sort of spontaneously give me baked goods.

-------------------------------

I've been connecting the dots lately. Two seemingly very diverse styles of music are pretty much my favorites: girl group and hardcore. Digging deeper I've managed to come up with connections I hadn't realized before. Superficial and not-so superficial. But that desrves several posts of its own. And it'll get them.

1 comment:

Kenny Scott said...

It's the simple things in life that are the best. It's only a loaf of bread, but it means so much more.